Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A work in progress

I have such grand ideas for this blog. I also had no idea how tricky it would be to set-up my APLA web-site, my e-mial contact list, my Facebook contacts, a blog and ...... Lucky for everyone out there I have also been keeping track of all my adventures with that traditional high tech device known as a pen and notebook.
So be patient with me and I promise to share my journey with you as I prepare for my marathon debut. In the meantime please click on the title of this posting to visit my APLA website.

3 comments:

  1. OK, OK. I am finally viewing your amazing blog....ok, so it's not as amazing as you probably want it to be because of your perfectionist disease.....but I'm still proud of you. Go Michelle. You have my support. Bonnie Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have started a great thing~think of all the people that might say "Hey I can do this".. Good for you this is awesome and a great cause will benifit from a Suer Trooper like you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! What a great role model for your beautiful children. Carolee

    ReplyDelete