Saturday, May 23, 2009

The new men in my life!

These are the new men in my life! I know I have always been too much of a woman for one man to handle so now, I have a whole team! These guys really rock my world! I don't get out of bed at 6:00 am on on a Saturday morning for just anyone. We secretly meet every Thursday night in Lot G (along with a herd of bikers and a zillion runners) for a 3 mile rendezvous followed by a romantic dinner.
This is not an exclusive relationship, we see other people, in fact there are even a few more people in our group, but these guys regularly leave me gasping for breath (or maybe that is the running.) Our relationship goes in cycles, one minute, then three minutes. We are planning a getaway together to Hawaii in September. They don't don't judge me by my Spandex and they didn't even laugh at me when I cried because running sucks! If you ever seriously consider running a marathon I would highly recommend your own running affair, you know the saying misery loves company and I LOVE MY COMPANY!

No comments:

Post a Comment